All members are requested to adhere to the values of the SHARE Charter.
SHARE GROUP Members Charter & Values
Success Hope Ambition Responsibility Experience
- A business owner or key decision maker with a proven track record in the commercial market.
- An ability to quickly develop rapport and meaningful relationships through networking and business referrals.
- The ability to demonstrate the professional standards required to be a member of the SHARE Group Network.
- A motivated, confident and hard working individual committed to the long term success of the group.
- An interest in the business opportunities and concerns of fellow members to further their goals.
- ‘Buy in’ to the SHARE Group values and to actively demonstrate this in order to generate opportunities within the group.
- Good computing skills and knowledge of the internet, with the ability to communicate on various networking / social media sites such as LinkedIn.
Role & Responsibilities
- An ability to generate business opportunities for members of the SHARE Group through day to day networking and business activity.
- Operating as a ‘SHARE Group Champion’ demonstrating our values to further the goals of the group and its members.
- The ability to follow up on referrals received from fellow members in a timely fashion, with tenacity and professionalism, in doing so; supporting the member who generated the opportunity.
- Cementing solid relationships with fellow members in order to establish a firm understanding of their business, what they can offer, expectations and requirements for referral.
- To identify external key customers and decision makers that will provide value to the SHARE Group and maintain a healthy relationship that members can benefit from.
- Updating your personal contacts and business network on the activities and expertise of the SHARE Group, thus developing the opportunity for future business.
- A commitment to support the SHARE Group, by way of meeting attendance, active participation and involvement in member led activities and events.
- Ability to provide a suitable ‘substitute’ replacement in the event of non-attendance to a SHARE meeting wherever possible.
- Compliance with any other reasonable request made by the SHARE Group.